Friday 23 January 2009

dark and light...

I have been editing video clips all week. Getting to grips with final cut pro and also seeing how completely useless my first attempts at video shooting are. Back to the light box I think..
I have been working with film that I took of 'falling matter' - 21 grms of it to be precise. I like the effect and atmosphere - it is just the filming technique is not good enough, so I am trying to make up for it by edditing. But can't!
Only a week to go to the PechaKucha night and I have got nothing - except I am picking up the badge maker in the morning to do freebie badges with positive slogans onto old newspaper scraps:

Bake bread, muck about, quit moaning, stop consuming, start producing, back to the land, embrace beauty, ignore the state, love thy neighbour, be creative, dig the earth, make compost, be alive, be merry, BE FREE!!