Saturday 5 January 2008

2008

New Years Day - The Glamorgan Coast
Can't claim to have started the new year off in any kind of exemplary fashion - still drinking, eating chocolate, smoking the odd one, and not done any kind of excessive excercise yet.. but until school starts again I am determined to remain in holiday mode..

I have been out and bought beautiful new white egyptian cotton bedding in the sale, a downy quilt and a single mattress for my monastic sleeping space. That's good. I collapsed the bed in the old room, and am about to go start clearing space and sorting things so that on Monday - Whoosh - I will begin a frenzy of creativity!! Only 2 weeks to go till the Pecha Chuka night. And till the theory presentation. Oh help. Better put another chocolate and more coffee in quick...